Auction Terms & Conditions By participating in this auction the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. No Buybacks: The owner is contractually prohibited from bidding on his, her or its own property.
2. Buyer's Premium: A ten percent (10%) buyer's premium will be added to the high bid price to determine the total contract sales price.
3. Payment: The Purchaser shall pay an amount equal to the bid price plus the buyer's premium in USD to Stafford Auction & Realty by 2:00 PM CT on Monday, June 15, 2020. Stafford Auction & Realty shall accept the following forms of payment: CASHIER'S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER. Contact: 501-384-5352. NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED, HOWEVER, A CREDIT CARD WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER TO BID.
4. Cash Sale: This is a cash sale and is NOT contingent on Purchaser's ability to obtain financing.
5. Possession: Purchaser will receive possession upon full payment being received by Stafford Auction & Realty.
6. Time Allowed to Remove Property: Purchaser will have thirty (30) days to remove the mobile home from its current location.
7. As-Is Sale: The Purchaser shall accept the property in an as-is condition with all faults as of the auction date and the purchaser shall specifically agree that the seller has not and does not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, to the purchaser regarding the property or any improvements thereon. The purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the condition of the property, and all descriptions thereof, before bidding. All information contained in the promotional materials was provided by the seller and is believed to be correct; however, neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information
8. Agency: Stafford Auction & Realty and its representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller and are agents of no other party to this transaction.
9. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to the methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, increments of bidding and any other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction. Seller reserves the right to deny any person the right to participate in the auction or to ban anyone from the auction who attempts to disrupt it.
10. Equal Opportunity Clause: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to qualified purchasers without regard to a prospective purchaser's race, color, religion, sex, familial status, national origin, or physical handicap.
11. Debt Collection and Interest Charge: In the event the high bidder does not pay in full by the allotted date and time, the back-up bidder will be deemed the winning bid. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Hot Spring County, Arkansas. The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Stafford Auction & Realty in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder.
12. Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
13. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
14. Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Stafford Auction & Realty shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Stafford Auction & Realty if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
15. Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event here are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Stafford Auction & Realty reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Stafford Auction & Realty shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
16. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection times. All announcements made day of sale take precedence over all printed materials.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms